April Banner

April Banner

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Contest to warm the cockles of your heart

On my web site, I'm running a contest for the month of January where I'm giving away a book and DVD of Duirwaigh Studios "A Knock at the Door."  This beautiful hardcover collector's book with DVD is based on Duirwaigh's first inspirational mini-film of the same title, which caused an unexpected international sensation, and this is your invitation to enter my contest. 


If you're interested in seeing a sample of the video, please click on the following link (note: it does require Quick Time):
"A Knock at the Door"
If you're interested in entering the contest, please visit the following link:
Trivia Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.