April Banner

April Banner

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - regular feature



Six Sentence Sunday is a regular Sunday feature that I will be featuring on my "Naughty Blog." In this feature, I hope to provide my readers with tiny little tidbits of the most sexy and sensuous moments in my books. Just 6 sentences, that I intend to build from my Horny Hump Day 3 sentence feature. The books might be already published, works-in-progress, or even sentences from other sexy books I think you’ll like.  Of course, I will properly attribute all works, even mine.

Due to the mature nature of these posts, Readers need to be 18 or older to view them.  Therefore, I am limiting the posts to my Naughty Blog.  If you are 18 or older, and are interested in reading this week's entry, please visit "A Writer's Naughty Thoughts."

Comments are both welcome and encouraged.

Regards,

Kathryn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.