April Banner

April Banner

Friday, January 6, 2012

Frisky Fridays - New Feature on A Writer's Naughty Thoughts



As I do web surfing, I'm going to seek out items (pictures, blogs, articles) that I think capture the theme and intent of "Frisky Fridays" and post them on my "A Writer's Naughty Thoughts" Blog.  That means they are for 18 or over only folks.

This week I re-posted Roni Lauren's article on Riverina Romantics entitled "BDSM 101-What it is and Why It's So Popular in Books"  It's an excellent primer on the sub-genre, so if you have any interest at all in learning more about what all those kinky terms mean, and you're 18 or over, hop on over to Riverina Romantics or to my Naughty Blog where I've added some thoughts of my own, of course.

Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.