March Banner

March Banner

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thoughtful Thursdays - What I wish for...


What I wish for:

Okay, a few of the givens - World Peace along with Goodwill and Happiness on Earth for all.

Yeah, those would all be really nice to have, but not something I can either control or effect.  So, what is it I can wish for and actually accomplish?

That my friends experience joy and mirth when they are with me.
That my husband feels loved and desired.
That my readers end up both crying and laughing when they emerse themselves in one of my books.
That I continue to take my work seriously while retaining a sense of humor about myself.
That I find joy in things that are simple as well as those more complex and thoughtful.
That I spread happiness rather than misery to all I meet.
That I meet at least 10% of my goals, which includes having many more readers find and enjoy my blogs.
That I don't forget what is most important to me and mine - health, happiness and a hearty sense of humor.

Happy New Year to All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.