April Banner

April Banner

Friday, December 9, 2011

An Early New Year's Resolution


I've already started a "naughty blog" in the "Over 18 Only" section of my web site, so I thought I'd start one for those thoughts or topics that could be shared with a more general audience.  So, this will be my attempt to share general thoughts, topics of interest, and insights into the creative process of writing spicy romantic novels.

So, this is my early New Year's Resolution.  To post items of interest (at least to me, and hopefully to others) on a weekly basis, beginning in January (if not earlier).

For those of you who are over 18 and want to read my thoughts on why I write steamier books, please visit the Over 18 Only section of my web site, and click on the Blog Icon.  If you are interested in knowing more about the erotic books I've written click on the Book Icon.

Over 18 Only

For those of you who are younger, or "younger at heart," I will post below some of the contests, chats and giveaways I'm participating in so you can join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for making my day! Writers with any thoughts at all (Naughty or otherwise) love comments, and I'm no exception.